Xanga Layouts

No Tragedy
Name Who?
Age What?
Birth When?
Home Where?
Amour Why?
Despise Why?
Contact Me?
No Poetry
Just Staring
Please remain quiet.
At the Sky
I'm not yours, and you're not mine
But we can sit and pass the time
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes
We're just feeling fine

This is where we're supposed to be
Sitting by a broken tree
No tragedy, no poetry
Just staring at the sky

[Chorus]
I can wait a thousand hours
Stay the same in sun and showers
Pick apart a hundred flowers
Just to be quiet
Tell me when you feel ready
I'm the one, there's not too many
Hold my hand to keep me steady
Just to be quiet
With you

I like it here beside you dear
You're even more than you appear
And in the clouds my head is clear
Every time you say hello

So here's my heart, and here's my mouth
And I can't help if things come out
'Cause there are words I want to shout
But maybe I'll stay low

[Chorus x2]
I can wait a thousand hours
Stay the same in sun and showers
Pick apart a hundred flowers
Just to be quiet
Tell me when you feel ready
I'm the one, there's not too many
Hold my hand to keep me steady
Just to be quiet

I can wait a thousand hours
Stay the same in sun and showers
Pick apart a hundred flowers
Just to be quiet
Tell me when you feel ready
I'm the one, there's not too many
Hold my hand to keep me steady
Just to be quiet
With you

Lyrics © LIGHTS, Underground Operations, Doghouse Records, Sire Records
I Can Wait
1000 Hours
Created By Selina @ Lullabies
Time 5+ Hours.
Program Photoshop CS3 Extended & Notepad.
Resource 1|2|3|4
Note I adore the song "Quiet" by LIGHTS. This layout was inspired by it. x3 I adore the blue, calm feeling. And the cute couple. *-* I love the art. Arghhh. Iunno what to say, I think I really like this layout. :3

Sunday, November 23, 2008

mountain climbing



Last week, my friends and i went for mountain climbing..after a week planning, we decided to went to Gunung Datuk. This is the first time I went for mountain climbing, then again, it's the same with my friends. None of us had the experience but we still want to go.hehe, so this week post is about my adventure to Gng Datuk


15 nov 08, saturday
today, my friends and i will have an adventure. we were going to climb g.Datuk. Last night, we went for shopping. we bought some food and water but i think the food we bought was more than enough, we were just 4 including me. I wonder who will carry all those food..

i woke up at 5.45 am, actually, i couldn't sleep at all. Maybe I'm just excited, well was the first time i went to mountain climbing. there're many questions just popped out my head like what if we got lost?? will we survive? any wild animals??haha,in the end, we still made out alive..

the guys pick me up at my house at 8a.m, then we stop for breakfast and hit the road. nothing happen on the way there, i just look out the window and day dreaming. we arrived there at 9.15am

we start hiking at 9.30 am, and at first we enjoy the view but after 30 minutes all we don't care about the view because we're just want to get to the top..it was seriously exhausted.. along the way we met with some group from japan and american(i think. after 2 hours and a half we finally reach the top..and we're not the only one..there were students from upm at the top and a lot of them..the tiring journey to the top disappear after watching the wonderful view on the top of the mountain..the winds that blows just make me feel like i'm flying although i'm not really good with high places but i don't really care after felt the cool breeze and the all the view, i can't really explains it with words. it's like all your problems fade away, just want to enjoy the view..

i hope to climb again although all of us walk kinda funny after we got down haha, but it was worth it..my muscles were really in pain but it all gone when we went to hot spring..it really cools down the pain..so, if you looking out for adventure, try mountain climbing it's really fun..

3 comments:

rimza said...

--->the tiring journey to the top disappear after watching the wonderful view on the top of the mountain..

Rimza : really ,hu? =D ooo...that very true hahaha(after refers to the sentence before)

ILHAM ASYIQ said...

hohoi, sy sudah pernah naek sampai puncak ni. masa part 1 kat itm dlu. kat atas tu ada tapak kaki hang tuah katenye.. ye ke hang tuah. hang ape tah.x ingat.

kayroll said...

btol la hang tuah, tp kcik je..xtau lak tpak kaki hang tuah kcik